Tuesday 6 May 2014

Today I continued doing my Animalcups!  The oldest product in workshop!!
I've done several of these throw the years. I made the first one when had I just received my puppy Wilma. Wilma was a mixed breed, lovely and large and black! This was 1997 in spring! From this day the Animalcups (or Byrackamuggar, as they are called in sweden) been more and new figures and colours have arrived! First dogs, then a few cats and so a horse...Ive had many requests of different dog breeds, even though these figure never have been totally "breed-perfect" :))
Yesterday I got 20 new cups out of the kiln. You can see some new colours here aswell. A purple and one bright red, that I did not have before! I still do not have any of anyof these in the shop, but just bring me mail if you like to order any of them!
I´ll happily recieve comments of good or less good colours and figures:)



No comments:

Post a Comment